SNL’s Jason Sudeikis shows how to inject new life into your stable of suits by reaching for a plaid dress shirt and always pairing it with a dark tie in the August issue of GQ.
Jason Sudeikis on his comedy role models: “When I’m doing something funny, in that moment I sometimes think, I’ve ripped off either Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy, or Ellen DeGeneres.”
…on growing a mustache for his new movie Going the Distance: “The mustache draws a line in the sand. I’d walk by women who would dart their eyes away immediately. Depending on what neighborhood you’re in, some
guys? eyes would linger.”
…on rumors that he’s dating Jennifer Aniston: “A pause, followed by laughter. ?She should be so lucky.”

Photo credit: Mark Seliger/GQ
Recreate Kate Winslet’s Oscars Style
Tags: Celebrity Photos
If you like celebrity news and gossip, you may want to subscribe to our Celebrity blog feed or sign up for free email updates. Thanks for your visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment